Sunday 13 January 2013

This Christmas

I have celebrated this Christmas with my family as every year. On Christmas Eve I spent the night with my father’s family, we had dinner all together and in my grandparent´s house and then we came back home. The rest of Christmas days I have been with my friends and my cousins unless on new year’s eve because I ate the twelve grapes with my grandparents and after that I went party until eight o’ clock in the morning. The first day of the year, is my father and grandfather's saint and we always eat together, so here I was very tired and I didn't do everything important except to go with  my parents to the theater. Finally I just have to say I passed a great time and I have enjoyed my holidays. I hope that the return to school won't be too hard an I'll do better this quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment