Tuesday 8 January 2013

Comments about Christmas
The holidays have not been bad, but they sent a lot of homework, and even last days i started.
I think it should last much longer, and that the days of being with the family have to be already year round, not just those days...
On Christmas Eve, i had dinner with my father's family are many and then we played a game.
And on New Year's Eve, i had dinner with the family of my mother and then i left the party ultl 8:30 i slept.
For Kings honestly i have not asked for anything in paticular, but i like surprises.
The Christmas i read a book ''El Club de los Corazones Solitarios'' i've done my homework, i went out with my friends, i have enjoyed with my family, and i slept a lot...
And although it many not feel like i went to go back to vacation with my fellow class becouse i have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment