Sunday 6 January 2013

My Christmas Holllidays



My Christmas holidays-




In my Christmas holidays I did many things because I had many plans, but I didn’t do all because I was punished because of my marks. My holidays started the 22nd of December. I started studying on the evening and on the afternoon I went bowling with all my friends. The 25th my family and I go to the snow but it isn’t enough snow so my family my aunts, uncles, cousins and some of my friends and theirs parents went to “Las Cascadas del Purgatorio” in Rascafria. It was a very bad day because it was raining all the day and we ended up soaked. The 28th   I went to the cinema and then I had to go because I had a meal in my best friend house , when we finished dancing he drove to my house. The 31st  I had a party in my best friend house again. The 1st and the 5th of January we go again to the snow, we enjoyed too much. The 3rd my mum, brother, sister, aunt, and my two cousins went to Madrid to went shopping and then we san cortylandia. The 7th of January I went to Madrid again with my family to the sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment