Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Christmas holidays

My Christmas holidays

This Christmas holidays I was in France two weeks with my friends and my family.
There, we passed Christmas Eve, New Year´s Even, and The Three Wise Men.
The holidays was since 15th December until 7th January. When we arrive to the Niza,
we left the case in the hotel and I went to ski with my friends while my family was putting the Christmas tree.
Later, all we went to go shopping and we had dinner in a restaurant, the most famous of the Niza. There, we know
to Audrey Tautou. At Christmas eve and New Year´s Even we went to the party with people that we know.
The day of The Three Wise Men, we opened the presents.
On 7th January at 7:30 pm, we were in the airport waiting to the plane. There, we said goodbye to ous new friends.
And with our new friends, we were in it for the next Christmas, they will come to Spain. This holidays were very funny, but also very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment