Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Christmas.

This Christmas, I've been in humanes. There are days that I came to fuenlabrada with some friends but most in humanes. The New Year's Eve i and my family dinner at home take the grapes at home but about 01:00 am  we went to my uncle's house was his family and we were dancing, drinking, playing computer games ... And the day of the kings was in Madrid at a Greek tavern with my parents and nothing. Kings moreover very well behaved no better than Santa Clous  but I brought many things like clothes or money. And one more thing on Christmas Eve I`ve been  at home with my family but at 23:00 pm I went with my friends to the house of a friend who was having a party and returned about 10:00 am the next day. So this christmas are very fantastic and special,

No comments:

Post a Comment