Monday 7 January 2013

My Christmas


MY CHRISTMAS

The Christmas in my family starts at the bridge Inmaculada, in those days we put the Christmas tree, the Belen and decorate the facade of the house. Assemble all between my parents, my sister and me. The 21st day  begin on vacation and the 22 nd day  is the day of the lottery as always never touches anything. On the 24th the whole family we go had dinner at my grandparents, had a great time, we play a board games. The youngest members of the family play with Santa Claus gifts. On the 25th day we are going to eat with my other family. The 26th day as every year we go to Madrid in the afternoon to see the plaza Mayor, the Puerta del Sol ... The 31st is New Year's Eve dinner at my house with my grandparents and after taking the grapes this year I went with my friends to party. The 5th day we see the cavalcade of the Magi in Fuenlabrada and the 6th day open our gifts of the Magi

No comments:

Post a Comment