Monday 4 March 2013

My favourite place



The place that I choose is the village of El Rocío in Almonte, Huelva. My experience there was very good, lived with 42 people, of all ages and was all the while dancing and laughing. I had a great time, and I visited many sites

For me that place was special, because to start living with 42 people and that is not something great rolls, learn other customs and live new experiences. As the site is super nice, the village, Almonte, matalascañas beach, the atmosphere there is different and special. These on the terrace, and the horses go, people sing, dance and really enjoys.

I recommend it to people, because it is a place where you can relax, or to rest and have fun not very good, plus it is very nice and there are great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment