Wednesday 27 March 2013

Essay about scientific testing on animals.

On one hand, I think that is not bad at all, because if that get good things for human beings and if you can for the animals, because I think a good job. On the other, I see it pretty bad, because I do not kill and animal testing is quite right ...
  
Experiments on animals for cosmetics, vaccines, medicines and treatments for human diseases. We let a lot of things, that no check before animals could not

The animal rights advocates say testing on them is cruel and unnecessary. Since mistreat and kill them, not a good thing

In my opinion, I have clear that animal testing is not a good thing, but then again, many things are achieved, so one solution would invent something else, that animals do not suffer 

No comments:

Post a Comment