Monday 4 March 2013

My favorite place

The place that I´m going to describe is Barcelona. It´s a city that I love and I was last weekend of Sempetmber. I was with my olders cousins.
I arrived to the airpot about 7.30 pm and my cousins Clara and Anna were waiting for me there with a present.
When we left to the airport, my aunt and her husband invited us to have dinner in the best restaurant of Barcelona, in Las Ramblas. Later we visited all famous monuments, museums, cimenas....
The next day we went to the pool with Anna´s fiends all day. We were talking photos, playing with the cards. It was a day very busy, but also very funny.
For the night, we didn´t go out, because the next day, I had to return to Madrid, and we were seeing things from when we were little.

I recommend to go to Barcelona because it´s very beautiful and funny city. I´d like return this holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment